Monthly Musings Vol. 4
It's August! The summer is in full swing. I'm currently on vacation (though this post was obviously written over the course of July in it's entirety) and I gotta say I'm super stoked to get in some beach reads and soak up ALL the sun I can for the week!
Whether you're enjoying summer or stuck at work, here's something to give you a little break: my favorite finds and reads from the internet this month!
- Part of my 2016 bucket list is to go on a trip alone. With my growing love of yoga and my forever love of the ocean I'm totally thinking this Yoga and Surf retreat might be just what I need.
- I can't believe I'm only JUST hearing about REI's United Outside summer series of events (to celebrate their first location in DC!). Campfire s'mores and a wine and photo tour? SIGN ME UP! Anyone else outdoorsy want to go!?
- Keeping on with this theme of adventure...these under $500 vacas are screaming my name for weekend getaways.
- to get politically topical...this is how to get white people to stop being racist (scientifically).
- Since I'm at the beach, why not enjoy these vintage beach photos! How glam was beach going back in the day, sans SnapChat and Selfies? I'm hoping my squad and I can be as glam as the one above.
- Now looking ahead and out of summery goodness into some prefall date nights, I really need a fire pit in my yard or on my porch. What about you? I legit can't get over the copper metal one!