Okay, so two of my favorite bloggers, Kaelah and MiniPenny, both did this fun get-to-know-me quiz and I couldn’t resist to join in on the fun! I used to LOVE the lengthy quizzes back on MySpace, so the nostalgia factor is there.
Enjoy the peak into who I am and more about me!
1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
I’m a regular Tom Haverford; I check my phone for emails, tweets, InstaGram, Facebook et cetera as I slowly muster up the energy to peel back my duvet and get my butt out of bed.
2. What is the 3rd picture on your phone? Share it!
This gorgeous wild cat. Why? look at those eyes, the ears… I WANT IT
>3. What TV show are you most excited about returning this Fall?
New Girl. I recently watched the past seasons on Netflix and fell in love. GIVE ME MORE NICK AND JESS!
4. What is something really popular that you secretly (or not so secretly) loathe?
Jeffrey Campbell Lita’s. Never liked em.
5. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them! Bonus points for pictures.
Maven. He was found on the side of the road in the LES by a friend of mine who knew I’d been wanting a kitten for awhile. He’s now a 3 year old spoiled fattie, and the best fur baby a girl could ask for. He’s actually going to make a little appearance in an outfit post this week!
6. If you could put together one outfit that represents you perfectly, what would it be?
This is kind of hard! There’d definitely be a black leather jacket; with a casual tee, midi skirt, and stacked rings with a statement necklace. A little classic, a little edge, and a little glam!
7. What is your favorite adult beverage?
Whiskey and ginger ale. Even better with a splash of St Germain elderflower liqueur.
8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Pop Punk music! It’s not my beau’s favorite but when he’s not around I listen to my throwbacks of Taking Back Sunday, New Found Glory, and Brand New.
9. What are 3 positive words to describe you?
Eclectic, driven, and rational.
10. What is your favorite Friday afternoon/evening activity?
Being that I mostly work from home Friday’s aren’t all too special.
11. A day in the life: What does you typical day look like?
Z wakes me up around 8 to say goodbye before work. I either get up and watch the Today Show or I go back to sleep until 10 and then put on the Today Show. I email, plan postings for here and UnderEmployed Fashionistas, and do real work stuff. Z come home around 6 and I cook him dinner while we talk about our days and which Netflix series to embed ourselves in for the night.
I lead a rather boring life most days.
12. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
Europe. Somewhere I can be inspired by life and fashion, but have travel and other cultures at my fingertips.
13. You’ve got a whole day to yourself…what will you do?
Bubble bath, clean, probably drink a bottle of wine and watch Gossip Girl and old Audry Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe movies!
14. Dream job?
I’d like to say anything in fashion; I’ve loved every position I’ve tried rom wholesale to buying to writing. I guess in a dream world, though, I’d be a work-from-home mom doing what I’m doing now but with greater success.
15. Least favorite chore?
Cleaning the bathroom
16. When do you most feel like a rock star?
ooooh. When I kick butt at whatever I’m working on. Whether it be seeing an event I slaved over go smoothly and get tons of press, or if I really connect with the patrons in my store.
17. What is something you are currently trying to improve within yourself?
There’s always something. Currently, it’s trying to figure out how to be less of a control freak in situations. I like to do everything myself and I need to learn how to share, delegate, and trust others with responsibilities.